• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What is a mint set of 2003 wheels worth?

Most mint sets seem to go for 2K+, though the price seems to have increased lately. Remember these might be real hard to replace soon. NSX parts are not going to be produced forever. It's also a forged BBS wheel, not some cheap cast wheel. I love their design too, otherwise I'd have sold mine and bought a killer set of volks. If you can get them on any sort of deal do it. They are an in demand wheel.

Most mint sets seem to go for 2K+, though the price seems to have increased lately. Remember these might be real hard to replace soon. NSX parts are not going to be produced forever. It's also a forged BBS wheel, not some cheap cast wheel. I love their design too, otherwise I'd have sold mine and bought a killer set of volks. If you can get them on any sort of deal do it. They are an in demand wheel.

+1. They are $2k each from a dealer which means nobody will buy them new. There was less than 900 2002+ cars made for Canada and US combined. My guess is that they are going to be getting more and more expensive and 10 years from now a nice set should be worth $3500+.

Buy/sell now price: $2000
Sit on them forever price: $2500

Obviously condition plays a vital role here.

As sicarius says the 2-2.5K range seems to be the going rate although if they are damaged at all this will drop the value - conversely, if they are 100% mint inside and out then expect the price to reflect that - some are willing to pay for that and some are not.

My set are completely like new and will not be for sale - I would sooner sell my OEM 355 wheels (to get CH wheels of course:wink:).

Back