• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What is this part called?

19 October 2023
Hello all. Do guys know what this piece is call? Trying to get these part. Thank you


  • Screenshot_20231022_110545_Google.jpg
    284 KB · Views: 41
I can't answer the exact name but they look like hood bump stops. Why would you need replacements ?
Weird ...for being a 6 year old car..any back story.
Same for me they can easily get knocked off. They help align the hood so they are important. They don’t look anything like the part catalog picture. The part number is 74209-TZ3-A00 That is the rubber bumper. There is also a T shaped pin that goes in one end and then goes into the hole in the frame and holds it down. I had to create my own pin to hold it down.