• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wheels Are In... What do you Think ??

:biggrin:I am just giving you guys a quick pic, we are doing a shoot later to show the car and the wheels better but here she is "Pepper" Red hot.. lol

Mods:

24mm Perch kit from Scienceofspeed
Gloss Black door handles
Gloss Red lower diffusser fins
Gloss Carbon Fiber grilled
20x9 & 20x12 Liquid Smoke lips and Double Smoke Satin faces
255/30/20 & 305/25/21 Michelin
Custom Wing on the Way.. not on yet

31118010_10155344536112826_7143645537084283195_n.jpg

Last edited:
Really slick. I love it.

Looks great. Very aggressive.

What's a "perch" kit?

Now you need exhaust so the sound matches the looks.

High-flow cats really change the driving experience of the car. I love it.

Looks great. Very aggressive.

What's a "perch" kit?

Now you need exhaust so the sound matches the looks.

High-flow cats really change the driving experience of the car. I love it.
Lowered the coilover perch where the spring sits 24mm.

Looking sharp! If you ever need any interior CF bits to spruce up that interior let us know!

We have a lot of interior trim pieces for the car including a really trick CF steering wheel - we can do red Alcantara sides to really make your car pop :)

www.euroboutique.us

a fully custom one, but so far we cant find a good mounting point wihout making holes on the trunk... so it may be no at this point

We are developing one where it's a direct swap with the rear section. It will all be one integral piece like our solution for the Huracan, visit our site to check out the Huracan design to get an idea:

www.euroboutique.us

We are developing one where it's a direct swap with the rear section. It will all be one integral piece like our solution for the Huracan, visit our site to check out the Huracan design to get an idea:

www.euroboutique.us

Thats great news but question, the Huracan has that little section on the rear trunk that you can replace. our cars in the other hand will have to be the whole trunk ?

Back