• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Wheels Boutique

Just had a magnificent experience with Andre at Wheels Boutique. I ordered some Volks GTC wheels and Bridgestone RE050 tires. I had called all around for prices and they were the best + they sell wheels, caps, lugs, tires, shipping, as a package. I ordered on 1-30-08 and Andre said it would be 60-90 days, and on 4-30-08 there they were, right on the dot.:biggrin: They forgot to send my caps and they sent me the wrong lugs:frown: , and Andre got on it immediately and I got them within a week:smile: . I love the new wheels and tires and service was top notch. 2 thumbs up!!

Back