• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wheels for 19-18 combo

ibNSXtcN said:
Will i be able to fit 19's in front and 18's in the rear on a 91 NSX. I've been reading the forums and can not find anything.

I hope you have that backwards!!!! :eek: :confused:

But you can fit 18's on the front and 19's on the rear with proper offsets and proper tires sizes. I currently have 18/19's on my NSX as do many NSXer's! ;)

Regards,
- Z

Last edited:
I have 18/19's

I have the Ro_Ja: 18x8 and 19x10 with a Dali suspension and I have VERY little rubbing, only at full turn, and it on the front fender liner way inside. The only thing I dont like is I bought the Falken B415 tires. I have 275/30/19 on the back and they are no wide enough for the 10" wheel. Yet this is what came recommened by many. I either ned a different rear tire with a different side wall sculpture or I may have to get a 285/30/19 for the rears... but Falken doesn't make one.

In Australia Falkens are widely used and its been known there a bit on the skinny side meaning they normally overstate like a 275 is really only a 265 and so on.

Falkens...

Thx, I thought my tape measure or my eyes were going. They are in fact skinny. Do you know of a 275/30/19 that will give that squared off look on the side wall when mounted on the 19x10 RO-Ja Formula 7 wheel?

thx again,

Back