• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wheels for the NSX in the (310) area?

How good are these "Status Auto" guys? I was driving by an saw a nice black NSX parked outside with Work VSXX's on Van Ness Ave & Torrance Blvd Ish right outside American Honda. I went inside and the atmosphere seemed nice.
Seeing that NSX made me miss my Autowave :(
Any yay/nays about em?? A buddy of mine is getting an NSX and wants new wheels but he's not sure where to go locally.

There guys seemed to carry their own brand as well as their own line up of wheels made in Japan called Venaci? Where they said I could get a true custom setup.

I remember a member either working there, beings friends with those guys, or something similar to that.

You can get custom wheels from almost any wheel manufacturer that offers multi-piece wheels. Volk Racing, Work, SSR, HRE, IForge, Advan, Kinesis, CCW, to name a few. :)

If they are the same guys from "Status Auto Design" that was in Hermosa Beach off Pier Blvd & PCH, they're pretty good. Prices on service were always negotiable and they seemed to have connections to almost all the different wheel/tire companies.
Gilbert was the tech over at the Hermosa one and he had a Black 1997 NSX on Volk VSXX wheels, as did the owner. Gilbert knew the car pretty well.

im from canada i bought a set of work meisters sp1 for my 350z they are very known on the 350z sites reputable i'd recommend them.

I have had great experiences with ES Technical Motorsport in Gardena. The owner is Ming at (310)630-1999. He is the most honest guy I know, so I've been going to him for over a decade now with my Porsches, Supras, Lexus, and now NSX. Worth it to give him a call...

You can tell him Steve w/ the Silver 03' referred you, and he will just give you a straight up price based on what you want.

I remember a member either working there, beings friends with those guys, or something similar to that.

You can get custom wheels from almost any wheel manufacturer that offers multi-piece wheels. Volk Racing, Work, SSR, HRE, IForge, Advan, Kinesis, CCW, to name a few. :)

I'll have to ask them about some decals for my other vehicle..They're on 925 Van Ness Ave in Torrance now for those that were wondering where they are now

Back