• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Where can I get ABS parts in Austin TX for 1991

I need entire ABS system parts for 1991 in Austin, TX - new or rebuilt (or name and location of shop that can rebuild). Help please.

I need entire ABS system parts for 1991 in Austin, TX - new or rebuilt (or name and location of shop that can rebuild). Help please.

I have a 91 also, and my ABS system was making the classic 2 minutes of chatter before it would shut off and the ABS light would turn on. I took my entire system apart, cleaned and lubed the O rings, reassembled everything....no luck. My accumulator just wasn't holding pressure even though the diaphragm didn't seem ruptured. So, I gave up and did an upgrade to the newer style ABS in the late model NSXs that don't use the 30lb monstrosity. Ordered myself a KSP wire harness from japan, modulator from japan, and pipes/brackets all from local NSX dealership. If you are handy, definitely worth doing the upgrade! Or I would be happy to sell you parts that I think are good like the pump or certain solenoids, but you would have to know what parts are bad on yours. Let me know.

Last edited:
Back