• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Where did DanO go?

I'm still around; busy with my projects below.

Hopefully I’ll make it to a track event this year!

I miss y'all

-DanO

DSC_6378.jpg
Will

DSC_6499.jpg
Annabel

DSC_6539.jpg
Daddy & Annabel

Great work DanO - miss you my NSX brother. Those are some cute kids you have there. Hope everything else is well for you.

I am in the same boat as you. Barely even drive my NSX these days and probably haven't been to the track since you last went. Instead of Headers for Dummies, Springs for Dummies, and Pimp my Garage it is now "Soccer Coaching for Dummies", "PTA for Dummies", and "Getting Fatter, Balder, and Older for Dummies"

:redface:

Anyway - great to hear from the old timers from the kindler and gentler days of David's discussion groups.

In the immortal words of Telly Sevalis "who loves ya baby!"

:)

Nick

Hi guys!

ak, I’m seriously considering a DIY for new dads, covering the pregnancy period, birth and aftermath. I’ve read a few “Father” books on these subjects and they were all written by women (or men trying to impress women) and I found myself daydreaming about cars after reading the first topic sentence in each chapter.

There are a handful of things men really need to know about the subject and it can all fit on an 8 ½ x 11 piece of paper. Look for a baby DIY in the future…haha...and I'm sure Nick M could wirte a chapters in "Daddys for Dummies". :smile:

Nick421: I’d love to meet the gang sometime! Good to hear from you, it’s been a long time!

Nick-MO: I think as we get fatter, older and balder, we should find a way to inversely and proportionally modify our cars so that the net effect to our self-esteem is mitigated :smile:. Hey, are you up for a track event at G-man this year?

Ken: it was an instructor solicitation email from Peter Mills yesterday that prompted me to think about the whole NSX community and check in on nsxprime. I’m glad to see that the community is more active than ever. I remember NSXPO ’98 in Ohio very fondly and will never forget the two days you spent instructing me at Mid-Ohio: what an eye opener and you were so patient with me :smile: . Unfortunately, I will not make it to NSXPO this year, but I do plan on becoming more active again and enjoying the NSX in the future. Hope all is well!

DanO

Back