• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Where in London....

well I am in London with no real tourguide and am looking for things to do. I have few friends here but they are all transplants who don't know much about London yet. Are there any places you'd recommend going out to, whether its tourist stuff, drinking/eating (favorite pubs), socializing... anything. Any hot spots for british girls are always welcome too :tongue: :biggrin:

chad

well I am in London with no real tourguide and am looking for things to do. I have few friends here but they are all transplants who don't know much about London yet. Are there any places you'd recommend going out to, whether its tourist stuff, drinking/eating (favorite pubs), socializing... anything. Any hot spots for british girls are always welcome too :tongue: :biggrin:

chad

Try posting the same on www.nsxcb.co.uk sir! I'm sure we can help....:wink:

Hehe.. Try 'Bar Madrid'. It's a night spot somewhere in Oxford St. I'm not sure if it's still there tho (it's been quite a while). But the place sure is kinda cool.

Back