• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Spring Pot Luck BBQ DINNER- Sunday - April 17 - 4:00PM

Please add "Dish: fruity dessert" to number (7) Mike and Jackie

See you guys Saturday!

Mike B

You won't see anyone on Saturday but maybe you will on Sunday:wink:

I am not bringing lemon bars. I have 4 perfectly ripe avocados so I'll bring some guacamole instead. Jonathan better bring lots of tortilla chips.

Sorry I couldn't make it..literally didn't get home til 4:30 this morning (work)

Thanks to Chase and Dawn for setting this up...I will make the next one for sure!!!

Look forward to seeing everyone next week for the Ortega Palomar Run.

Please post lots of pics.

Thank you, Chase and Dawn! Ricky and I had a great time! George, thank you for giving Ricky a thrilling ride in your Tesla! It doesn't get any better than that!

Thank you to everyone that attended the BBQ today
Really laid back fun day, and the Thunderbirds provided a private airshow for us too ;)

Special thanks to George from giving ride-alongs in his beautiful and amazing Tesla P85D and for driving all the way to Riverside from Thousand Oaks
Pleasure to meet you and your lovely wife Daina

Apologies if I didn't get to spend time with everyone, stayed busy at the grill
See ya'll when I see ya

Thanks Chase and Dawn for hosting the BBQ at your beautiful new home.

Thanks Chase and Dawn for your hospitality in your beautiful house. I especially was envious of your 4 car garage and huge RV garage with spaces for 2 more cars plus the attached workshop. Also we enjoyed your 3 dogs especially squirting water in the big dogs mouth as I was relaxing in the spa.

Thanks Chase and Dawn for your hospitality in your beautiful house. I especially was envious of your 4 car garage and huge RV garage with spaces for 2 more cars plus the attached workshop. Also we enjoyed your 3 dogs especially squirting water in the big dogs mouth as I was relaxing in the spa.

Thank you ! The big garage is a work in progress... lots of updates planned for this year :)

Indeed, thank you very much Chase and Dawn! My wife took a couple of pictures and I'll try to get posted in the next few days.
Patty, our neighborhood in Escondido is Rancho San Pasqual.
Mark

Thank you, Mark. I was just on Zillow looking around but this will narrow it down a lot.

*EDIT* Yeah it sure did narrow it down. Zero homes for sale there. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Patty,
There are 3 or 4 homes for sale right nokw. Not sure about Zillow, but I know of at least 2 from one of the local neighbor realtors, plus a couple more on Craig's List.
Mark

Oh, then I'll look on another site.

Back