• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

where to get forglines

Scott --

You should know that Forgelines have had problems with cracking on the NSX. I know of two NSX that were totalled due to the rims cracking on the track. I would avoid Forgelines. Look at some other wheels, such as the Tecnomagnesios from www.DaliRacing.com.

Cheers,
-- Chris

------------------
Chris Willson
www.ScienceofSpeed.com
www.NSXClassifieds.com

Thats good to know! I'll be on the track. What made the rims crack. Is it a heat/vibration/stress/fatigue failure? Where the rims the RSR's?

Originally posted by ScienceofSpeed:
Scott --

You should know that Forgelines have had problems with cracking on the NSX. I know of two NSX that were totalled due to the rims cracking on the track. I would avoid Forgelines. Look at some other wheels, such as the Tecnomagnesios from www.DaliRacing.com.

Cheers,
-- Chris

I'm not sure of the model. It is the design that Comptech sells (www.comptechusa.com). Both cars had the big brake kits, which probably put out more heat. I imagine this was a factor.

Want to just buy a set of the factory 7 spoke wheels from me instead? I have a set I'm going to sell soon.

-- Chris

------------------
Chris Willson
www.ScienceofSpeed.com
www.NSXClassifieds.com

Back