• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Which NSX

I’m deciding between 2 cars.

Both are equipped identically, except wheels.

130R White/Orchid-Black, all Carbon options, tech w/Sirius, standard wheels $198k

Black/Black, all carbon options, tech w/Sirius, interwoven painted wheels, $199,800

I’ve had multiple black and white cars, mostly 911s (15 of them), M Cars, RS cars, AMGs.

I’m torn between both. I like the standard wheels on the white car and I like the all black interior of black car.

Tough decision, but amazing deal on both.

The car is stunning in white...... Go with white. Biased opinion from a 130R white owner, but the lines pop on the white car, and I think the lines of the car are totally lost on the black car..... I had mine at a big car show yesterday, and the crowd response was amazing..... I just think you cannot go wrong with white!

I'm trying to download images but they all come out rotated 90 degrees. Anyone know how to solve this problem???

Attachments

• IMG_1375.jpg
    IMG_1375.jpg
    310.1 KB · Views: 241
  • IMG_1366.jpg
    IMG_1366.jpg
    325.5 KB · Views: 228
Last edited:
Personal decision based on taste for sure.

When sitting inside, most of the orchid color would be covered up, with the center tunnel being the only part showing any color.

I will say, since mine was delivered yesterday, I've spent hours admiring the outside; the inside, not so much. And when driving, you won't care or notice what color your seats are.

Can't go wrong either way.

Fixed

I'm trying to download images but they all come out rotated 90 degrees. Anyone know how to solve this problem???

IMG_137.jpgIMG_1366.jpg

BTW..as a Source Silver owner, the lines are more pronounced...JM2C...I could be wrong...hehehe :tongue:

So how did you do that, for future reference????

I can see that silver would show lines as well and would be terrific with the red interior also.....

I’d do the black on black. But that’s just me...

So how did you do that, for future reference????

Right click on pic, save to desk top, preview pix with tools, rotate to orientation wanted, save to desk top and post on site.

Well, I picked the white 1.

Picking it up tomorrow. Quite excited. I’m going to use it as a daily driver.

I got an amazing deal, although I will say that the residuals and money factor have gotten slightly worse on the 2017s.

Congratulations! Welcome to the club! You just can't go wrong with the white. It stands out......

Back