• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Which of these 2 wheel colors match an Imola Orange Pearl car better?

Which color better compliments Imola Orange?

• Washi Gray

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Volk Bronze

Votes: 12 50.0%

• Total voters
I have a set of Volk F-Zero Challenge wheels which the previous owner chromed seen here:

IMG_1893.jpg

I am going to get rid of the chrome and the blue ring on the inside for a single color theme, but keeping the blocks and words on the ring polished. There are only two colors I am choosing from, Washi Gray and Volk Bronze.

Here is the Volk Bronze:

type-szero4.jpg

And here is markc's Type-S/Zanardi wheels in Washi Gray:

IMG_0006.jpg

Which color wheels best compliment the Imola Orange? Poll away :smile:.

i think neither is a good choice. they are too dark and dull for such a bright color on the body. there is way too much contrast, and gunmetal is already a played out color. I would just stick with polished silver or brushed silver.

Brushed aluminum... I agree---> Imola with dark contrasting track color wheels don't seem right.

221 posts and only 3 responses and 8 votes? :confused:

I'm leaning towards a darker color because I want the blocks and lettering on the inside to show. I'm leaning towards the Washi Gray myself but I'm still interested in hearing your opinions!

BTW, I've always liked the look of "race" cars more than "show" cars, hence why the track car colors.

221 posts and only 3 responses and 8 votes? :confused:

I'm leaning towards a darker color because I want the blocks and lettering on the inside to show. I'm leaning towards the Washi Gray myself but I'm still interested in hearing your opinions!

BTW, I've always liked the look of "race" cars more than "show" cars, hence why the track car colors.

if i absolutely have to pick one, it would be the bronze one. the gunmetal color is very very very 90's. we are almost 2010!!!!

I agree with the others that neither wheel is the best option and brushed or polished would be better. You have a flashy color so you need a flashy wheel.........but if you insist on one of these I vote for the Type S

I voted Washi Grey but wait two weeks and I'll finally have my car and have my new wheels/tires installed.

I'm going a light matte black...

Jetpilot

I think its perfect the way it is. :tongue:

And that orange is just stunning!

I like it the way it is. Sorry...

Back