• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Which side skirt would you choose if you had my NSX?

1) OEM 02+ with door sills???

2) DF Stacey side skirts with door sills???

3) OR keep it the way it is???

I am having a hard time deciding if i should just keep it the way it is or upgrade my side skirts to an aftermarket ones.

What would you do if you own this NSX? :biggrin:

IMG_07891.JPG

1 ->>> OEM plus door caps.

Nice, Clean, no funky vents, and will match your rear valance and front spoiler perfectly :biggrin:

Go 02+ . The Stacy looks nice with the extra vent but it doesn't integrate or flows very well with the door.

What type of wheels are they? The more i look at it the more i like it.

Last edited:
+1 on the '02 side skirts.

I'd say if it doesnt improve performance, keep it the way it is. If you absolutely have to, go OEM 02+ skirts. Every single aftermarket body kit / side skirts always protrudes and does not fit flush smoothly. That bugs me when I see nice cars and the body kits don't fit perfectly.

Last edited:
I say oem 02 as well. I also like Stacy's but not without the side diffusers and door pieces.

considering how agressive your nsx is looking i would think

- stacy's with door caps.

imo gt-one side skirts to me look identical in shape to oem 2002+, but with a nice small vent near the bottom. i actaully think the 02+ oem side skirt is a little too clean so i think a small tasteful vent breaks things up nicely; i think that would work in your case as well

i say oem 02 skirts and 02 headlights all oem:biggrin:

02 side skirts and door pieces. I like the look of the Stacy's vented skirts, but mine don't fit too well do I'm going OEM. OEM will complete your car.

considering how agressive your nsx is looking i would think

- stacy's with door caps.

imo gt-one side skirts to me look identical in shape to oem 2002+, but with a nice small vent near the bottom. i actaully think the 02+ oem side skirt is a little too clean so i think a small tasteful vent breaks things up nicely; i think that would work in your case as well

+1 GT-One side skirts

I've been going through the same decision for a while also, for some reason i keep on going back to the stacey's side but i still haven't pull the trigger yet....

Picture taken at SOS Tempe, Stacy's skirts are the most beautiful and provide an aggressive look:cool::cool::cool:

IMO Stacey's Skirts look too much like a bolt on. Those vents dont do anything.

I would keep what you have, unless you want to use 3M tape on your doors for the 02+.

Last edited:
The only thing I don't like about Stacy's is the bulge where the skirt meets the body (underneath the stock intake vent). It messes up the line around the fender.

The best sideskirt IMHO is the one-of-a-kind K3000 skirt on Hong_NSX's car. It is by far the cleanest and matches the NSX lines to the T.
dsc06958.jpg

hhr18.jpg

4786933101_6cb2905e26.jpg

4703823.dd261651.jpg

Because the car is black, I feel some of the smaller touches that may bother others can be hidden to some extent. Look at the KS Madonna kit. The kit is absolutely beautiful... but put it on another color and I'm not so sure it would have the same effect. It has weird extensions in places that do not contour well with the NSX.

With that, I'd go with the Stacey skirts to give it a little extra flair. Those wheels and stance already give the car a flashy appearance, so may as well add that side scoop to give it a little aggressiveness as well.

Either way, the car would look better with Stacey or 02! The car is clean and simple!

Back