• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Who makes this kit and is it or any like it for sale?

Where can I get an exhaust system like that red one thats 24th down on the left and that center exit on the right? I know taitec makes one but its pipes arent that big,im sure it sounds nice. The 27th car on the right and the 28th on the right and left is the yellow car im talking about. One other thing where can I get crower rods,crower driveshaft,JE 8:1 pistons,and a race fuel tank at? How much would you think these parts would cost? Does sorcery have a site? Or do you know if they make body kits?

------------------
Racer

People certainly do some odd things to beautiful cars.
eek.gif

The yellow one would be totally useless on the street unless raised several inches, and then it would look stupid.

Exactly. I would like to hear what those autotechnic mufflers sound like on an nsx. I'm sure it wouldn't be much different than one on a civic or something. The two large ones next to each other in the center, remind me of a racing lambo I saw at Concourso Italiano...

a matter of taste, for sure, but geez

is this our generations equivalent of green velvet superfly pimpdaddy?

for my next project i think im gonna swap my escalades wheels with the nsx. that way both cars will look cool

please advise

Hey guys, you all are funny, but I agree though. The yellow one is too low but if I raised it then it would look stupid. Thanks for the crower site. I tried www.crower.com and aol said "can find website" as usual. Couldnt find it on the search engine either. What about the JE 8:1 pistons,where can I get me six of those babies? Hey tell me what you think about this deal im getting,and I'll tell you who it is when he says I can:
Single turbo kit able to run at 20-25lbs. of boost easy,623.8hp at the wheels,$5800 plus the extra parts for the engine,labor rate is $55/h or total installation fee is $550. That sounds like a deal to me what about you?

------------------
Racer

Originally posted by racer:
Single turbo kit able to run at 20-25lbs. of boost easy,623.8hp at the wheels,$5800 plus the extra parts for the engine,labor rate is $55/h or total installation fee is $550. That sounds like a deal to me what about you?

Awesome deal. Go ahead and order a new long block right before you do the work. The old block will make a nice end table or wine rack.
rolleyes.gif

Awesome deal. Go for it! Now what we are all waiting for, who is building this for you????
I can't believe we are even entertaining this. LOL
wink.gif

------------------
Jason

Hey guys, I e-mailed my guy and if he says its okay that I tell you about it I'll give you his website,e-mail address,home phone #,company phone #,and cell phone #. He said this is a private thing but if its cool with him I'll let you know.

------------------
Racer

These guys do to NSX's as though they are civics or something! Only people with loads and loads and LOADS of money probably do that stuff to their cars. Im too poor, Ill stick to the I/H/E and chip setup, with the SC when I get the money in a few years.

In reference to who makes that kit, it sounds like your building a similar car to the car we are building this year (with the help of Science of Speed)and Cris's connections with the vendors currently in his site.I highly recommend SOS.For the mark-up he uses is very humble and he has been extremely helpful to streamline the coordination of such a prodject.
I estimated a total of approx. $35,000.00 in mods.Not including the cost of the car used ,or the $$$ back on the parts pulled and sold within the NSX community.
It would be full custom 2 tone interior/race seats/white gauge cluster/nav/dvd/camp system/sound system/full race quality clutch /tranny/rear-end gears/full Taitec body with wing/lexan hatch cover with air scoop/lexan,carbon motor cover/fixed headlights/exhaust,headers/dual scoop hood/basch supercharger w,NOS stacked ontop and progressive NOS controll w, cuts out when XXX amount of boost is reached...the brake mods and supension should account for another 12,000.00 give or take depending on the level of each we choose but those will be done last.
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------

Hey guys can you tell me what each nsx starting with the 91 up to the 02 came with as far as engine and tranny? I mean like a 3.0 and what hp and a 3.2 and what hp and could you get the optional engine I mean like a standard 3.0 or you could get a 3.2. I confused myself. I just want to know what each year/model nsx came with and what options there were.

------------------
Racer

Originally posted by racer:
Hey guys can you tell me what each nsx starting with the 91 up to the 02 came with as far as engine and tranny? I mean like a 3.0 and what hp and a 3.2 and what hp and could you get the optional engine I mean like a standard 3.0 or you could get a 3.2. I confused myself. I just want to know what each year/model nsx came with and what options there were.

I know that you are new to the site, but you may want to look in the FAQ's before you ask your questions. As alot of people on this forum have expressed to you, this website has a plethora of information, and many of your needs will be found if you do the search.
Good Luck

[This message has been edited by Yawwn (edited 14 January 2002).]

Well, you COULD use the FAQ... like the section that shows "Changes by Year".

Racer, it seems like you don't know much about the NSX but you're not willing to do the research to learn more.

I just LOVE the white car underneath the red one with the dual center exhausts. This white one has been subtly restyled in the rear so that it looks exactly like a Ford Thunderbird. I'm so happy to find this because I'd much rather have a T-Bird than an NSX, and now I can have both. Yippee!

Originally posted by Soichiro:
I'm so happy to find this because I'd much rather have a T-Bird than an NSX, and now I can have both. Yippee!

Does this mean that now you're going to put a big sticker photo of a T-Bird on your CRX?
biggrin.gif

I hope all of these cars were totalled and rebuilt before they butchered them, this is awful!

Back