• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Who wants a project car? JH4NA115XMT001209

Its going cheap, but needs luvin..
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1991...&lgeo=1&vectorid=229466&forcev4exp=true#v4-44

Saw it pop up on EBay and figured some bargain hunter may be interested.
ebay2n.jpg

ebay3l.jpg

Attachments

• t2ec16vhjfoe9nh6ovnibro.jpg
    t2ec16vhjfoe9nh6ovnibro.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 313
Last edited:
wonder what NWA stands for LOL

as for the issues very common, but they are normally dealt with when they happen not let them remain broken for years.

still for 16K anyone can bring her back to mint again.

if I wasnt paying off the shit that was stolen from my shop I would get it.

but I will prevail again, my builds will return in great numbers mark my words guys

Stands for 2 things. First are the gangsta rappers out of compton, second........not going there

wonder what NWA stands for LOL
as for the issues very common, but they are normally dealt with when they happen not let them remain broken for years.

still for 16K anyone can bring her back to mint again.

if I wasnt paying off the shit that was stolen from my shop I would get it.

but I will prevail again, my builds will return in great numbers mark my words guys

Yeah, you used to listen to N.W.A. back in the day as well as the other great rap of the time (Public Enemy and Eric B. & Rakim).:smile: Get us up to speed on the crime perpetrated on your shop. I'm sorry to hear of your misfortune and hope you recover quickly and catch the bstards who did this!

All I see is a new paint job, and rims. As long as all the maintenance work has been completed.

once a car gets to that state would anyone who has the proper funds to restore it consider buying it?...there are just too many better cars out there.Sadly cars like this get passed around for cheap and then like a hot potato someone who can't afford to fix it, gets stuck when it stops running...thats when it gets parted out or gets the "dealer" treatment.....meaning a pro decides to take a chance at restoring and reselling....but this could be a great start to a track build for its body in white.

Back