• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Who wants to take their car to the track this year?

Hi everyone!

Trying to gather a group of us to go out to Streets of Willow or Buttonwillow in this upcoming spring, wondering if anyone would be inerested in tracking their NSX?

if so, please say so, if not, what are your concerns?

: )

i would like to go.

got pulled over 2x in the last week. :eek:

charmed my way out of them both but still... need a place to unleash my horrable asian driving.:biggrin:

Hi DJ,

I'm interested. Please let us know when and who organizes these events. Thanks! Only driven BW #13 once. I want to go back and try it again.

Hi Chris!

Grand Prix West will be organizing these event's, and we will definantly have more information posted as soon as our website is up and running in a month.

Anyone with questions please feel free to pm or email. One thing we have in mind is to create a seperate run group for the exotics, so those of you who baby your car more than one babies their ferarri/porche/astonmartin/s2k *cough cough* :wink: can feel safe that your $90k+ ride is going to be safe from unnecessary run in's with the latest "turbo civic or scion". Trust me, if i had a choice, honda's would run against hondas. period.

i have this vision.. call me crazy, but its a vision involving 40 s2ks, 40 nsx's. and we are just hauling a$$, and having the time of our lives :D anyone with me? that would be too fun :smile:

Back