• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Who's NSX is this?

well.... it would of been on right about now but some unfortunate incident happened recently so my brs widebody money went towards my problem instead. I just recently added my carbon fiber scoop from POP!DESIGN with my GT-ROM carbon fiber hatch. I put it on sooner to see the reaction from people on the street and to feel what the difference is between stock and non. Its a difference. I dont drive it everyday. Its not my daily driver. My daily driver is an 06' civic coupe. Who recorded this video clip??I dont know??? The one of the few days i bring out the rice rocket someone happens to record it.... Its out of the cave 2 days a week, 104 days a year...:eek:

Hey, I'm not knockin' ya...I LOVE JGTC!! Was all excited when Speed Channel actually showed something OTHER than frikken Nascar and showed JGTC rounds (though they were sadly shortened).

I hope the unfortunate incident that happened has been remedied and you are back on track.:biggrin:

as it sits right now, it clashes with the rest of the car. i know you had a widebody conversion planned but something happend. so i'll pass final judgement when the whole car is done.

remember appearance mods can only go with other appearance mods. a perfect example would be someone who put on all the ground effects but is still running on the stock 15/16 inch combos. how out of place would that look? theres nothing wrong with the ground effects themselves, but the whole package isn't complete.

JOZER, I'm sorry for starting this thread, all I wanted to know was if it was functional. It would look bad ass if u replicated a JGTC car with all the other aero parts

I'm not 50, I don't have 3 or 5 kids (none, in fact), I've had my car for over 10 years and have done a few modifications to it. That scoop looks stupid on a street car in my opinion.

I put it on sooner to see the reaction from people on the street...

You got some reactions about the snorkel here on Prime and you're whining like a 9-year old. You can't have it both ways. :rolleyes:

Calm down and take the criticism.

hey turbo2go its cool man... i know its not personal. i replied with what i did because im not just going to keep my mouth shut while others keep yapping. I too had to put in my two cents. thats my way of saying yo mama. lol... jk... your right about in the end were all just friends. Hell we all live here on prime 24/7 more than we do here on earth in the real world. :cool:

Hey cb169 its cool. Dont worry about that. Im actually glad you posted this thread. I expected mixed reactions anyways. Im not surprised. It happens all the time. The snorkle i bought from fellow prime member Vancehu about a year ago. He was actually thinking of doing an nsx rgt type of thing but i guess he changed his mind. Lucky for him he didnt get bashed for having it. But hey thats cool. Thats life.......... The snorkle is an identical copy of the one the nsx rgt uses. The original is made by Mugen.:eek:

Who cares what others think so long as you are happy with it. I myself had been looking for this Snorkle but can't find anyone to source it in the USA.

4645JGTC_Hatch_Scoop.jpg

Any Suggestions?

Best Regards
Paul

In the Ocean World its Called a "Dork" :wink:

But I think the video is kinda squished so the snorkel seems to be taller and a bit more ridiculous.

But I like Function over Form so, its not that bad.

IMO, if you must have a rear scoop, this is the way to go.

That is the scoop originally used in JGTC; however, for reasons I can only assume as increased performance, they went with the scoop Jozer has. I'm actually surprised at how mean some of the reactions have been........Wait....Scratch that...I'm actually not surprised at all considering my many years of experience on Prime.

I think your handling yourself well Jozer:wink:

Back