• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Who's NSX was at Hot Import Daze in York?

View

Is that one of you guys? It has 22k miles on it, 6 speed of course, Targa top, wings west kit I guess.

Whoever's it was, it was sweet!!!

More pics here: http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1122268&a=13649463&f=0&sp=1&showall=true

I was wondering the same thing. Also does anybody know what wheels those are? They have an amazing dish in the back, anybody else run these? Also that is me in the background of the picture with the green shirt, pretty cool.

Nice pictures of the event! Your yellow S2K is awesome, nice job..Regardless of make/model, there are a lot of well done cars out there, a lot of talented people doing a lot of great stuff. I enjoy seeing all of it. I hope someday to have a nice project car I can work on with my son, as there isn't much I really need to do to my NSX.
Keith

Originally posted by jsottile:
I was wondering the same thing. Also does anybody know what wheels those are? They have an amazing dish in the back, anybody else run these? Also that is me in the background of the picture with the green shirt, pretty cool.

Are you serious? That's you in the background? It's a small world.

Thanks NSXLNT, always willing to share.

Back