• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Whos The Best Body Shop For Exotics In Vegas

Looks like I wont be at the meeting this Saturday. Im totaly pissed Someone just clipped the front end of my bumper in the parking lot. Luckily it was at low speed. Who do you guys recommend as the best shop in town.

This is why my NSX is not a daily driver.

Sorry to hear about your fender bender Joe, that totally sucks. I haven't had any positive experiences with any bodyshop in Vegas, so hopefully the other guys have someone they can recommend...

And your reason for not daily driving your NSX is my reason as well. Too many jackasses on the road...

Levi

Sorry to hear about that Joe, I know what you’re saying. My Integra Type R track car is very seldom driven on the street. I had not driven the car for weeks, so I decided to drive it to work one day. On the way there I got rear-ended at a stop light.

I had the front end on the NSX painted by Falconi's Body Shop. They had to paint it twice, but finally got a good color match. I've heard about a shop called "Auto Spa"(?) that's supposed to be good; very expensive, mostly exotic car customers. And there's California Auto Body; I believe that's where Paul had his NSX painted.

Edit: Joe, I hope you're not missing the meet just because the NSX will be in the shop. Just come by in your daily driver!

Tom

Just out of curiousity, if you had the whole car repainted, how much it wound up costing?

I dont know the price since the other guys insurance is paying. They are just doing the front end, and they are also putting on a new clear bra. I ended up going with Exoticar Paintworks. I called around to the Bentley and Lambo people in town and they all recommended these guys. I get my car back on Monday so I will let you know if they are as good as their reputation.

Back