• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Why are these people sick in the head?

Seems like a recent spate of people jumping out of moving vehicles recently:

Student Jumps Out Of Texas School Bus, Slips Under Rear Wheels

Arizona teen dies a week after jumping from school bus

Person jumps from moving SUV on Loop 101

WTF is wrong with these people??? Willingly jumping out of fast moving vehicles on the freeway? Talk about a painful way to try to die!!

Are they really fooled by Hollywood footage of people jumping out of moving cars, rolling and landing, and then getting up unhurt??

When I was young and stupid, I once dropped a beer bottle from a vehicle moving about 35mph. The beer bottle shattered into a zillion pieces on impact. That gave me a real chill down my spine, of what might happen if I were to try jumping out of a moving vehicle myself...never ever would I want to do that.

Last edited:
Seems like a recent spate of people jumping out of moving vehicles recently:

Student Jumps Out Of Texas School Bus, Slips Under Rear Wheels

Arizona teen dies a week after jumping from school bus

Person jumps from moving SUV on Loop 101

WTF is wrong with these people??? Willingly jumping out of fast moving vehicles on the freeway? Talk about a painful way to try to die!!

Are they really fooled by Hollywood footage of people jumping out of moving cars, rolling and landing, and then getting up unhurt??

When I was young and stupid, I once dropped a beer bottle from a vehicle moving about 35mph. The beer bottle shattered into a zillion pieces on impact. That gave me a real chill down my spine, of what might happen if I were to try jumping out of a moving vehicle myself...never ever would I want to do that.

They mostly suffer from driving Chevy's and Buicks.

Wow, Kids need to think things through instead of acting so impuslsively. I feel sorry for the family.

Wow, Kids need to think things through instead of acting so impuslsively. I feel sorry for the family.

I've always thought life would be 100000 times better if people lived life in reverse - ie be old, sick and feeble, feel what it's like to not have youth / vitality / healthy. And then become healthy, and never to take youth / health for granted.

That's the problem with youth - they have no idea how short youth is, and how healthy is so fragile. It is so easily lost, and it makes so much more tragic to something stupid like this.

I had some severe stomach cramps recently (suspect food poisoning), it gave me renewed appreciation for my regular good health.

I've always thought life would be 100000 times better if people lived life in reverse - ie be old, sick and feeble, feel what it's like to not have youth / vitality / healthy. And then become healthy, and never to take youth / health for granted.

That's the problem with youth - they have no idea how short youth is, and how healthy is so fragile. It is so easily lost, and it makes so much more tragic to something stupid like this.

I had some severe stomach cramps recently (suspect food poisoning), it gave me renewed appreciation for my regular good health.

When you get sick, it sure makes you appreciate being healthy again. Hope you feel better soon!

Not taking....

prenatal-vitamins1.jpeg

And consuming street pharma....

Back