• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Wide rear view mirror

I have the Broadway Flat Panel rear view mirror and the view on it is three times better than the oem rear view mirror. It's pretty popular as well and cost only $20 bucks :biggrin:

I have the Broadway Flat Panel rear view mirror and the view on it is three times better than the oem rear view mirror. It's pretty popular as well and cost only $20 bucks :biggrin:

I have the same one in my DD and like it real well. Need to buy one for my nsx.

Any pics? Also, what size are you using? Looks like it comes in 240 and 300 mm sizes. Thanks.

does anyone know how to take the button off without breaking the window? I'm trying to replace mine with the gentex homelink.

A few things to consider with these mirrors are interference with your visors if they're too wide, blocking your frontal view, and rattling from them.

Dave

i use the '91-'95 Acura Legend mirror.it has same mount as the oem mirror but is 1" wider.you'll get slightly better vision of the rear view without compromising frontal view.

Back