• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wine bottling my wine this Friday and Saturday in Livermore

Hey guys,
I am planning on bottling this Friday and Saturday my wine. I think we have planned to bottle close to 5000 bottles.
Do any of you all want to help out? It will be from 10am until 5pm, but you all can stop by anytime.
For those who attended my last event at my home and the winery, it will be the same winery.

I'm sure that Sat will work for most of you, as Fri is required for you all to work.
In any case, please let me know if there is any interest. We will also provide lunch, and there will be free-flowing wine to enjoy.

Thanks!

1. Yawwn
2. Xetronic

awww man...this sounds like a great time but I don't think I can make it. I got family from LA coming up. Let me see if I can work something out.

Invite your family. Have them come along. You can come and go anytime throughout the day.

Thanks Bats.
Unfortunately, I can't seem to access it. I suppose it is because I am not a member of the FB page.
Can you PM me a link to signing up?

For those of you who can't make it, we will definitely have available the wine for sale a little later this year. Hopefully within a few months.
Perhaps some of you (from the meet at my home) who barrel tasted some of my wine can chime in on your impressions of the various ones. We sampled 07, 08, and 09 Cabs and Merlots.

Thanks for the support!

1. Yawwn
2. Xetronic
3. Dhalsim and family (maybe)
4. Batmans

WineMeme_zps037a9677.jpg

Awesome Dhalsim!!!
Do I have your permission to make this my avatar??

well u need to cover up that bottle with urs.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Bats.
Unfortunately, I can't seem to access it. I suppose it is because I am not a member of the FB page.
Can you PM me a link to signing up?

For those of you who can't make it, we will definitely have available the wine for sale a little later this year. Hopefully within a few months.
Perhaps some of you (from the meet at my home) who barrel tasted some of my wine can chime in on your impressions of the various ones. We sampled 07, 08, and 09 Cabs and Merlots.

Thanks for the support!

1. Yawwn
2. Xetronic
4. Batmans

https://www.facebook.com/groups/NorCalNSX/

Thanks for the link Bats.

Thanks for the avatar Dhalsim!

Yes, the address to the winery is the following:

Tenuta Winery
633 Kalthoff Common
Livermore, CA 94550
(925) 960-1006

- - - Updated - - -

I wanted to add that I received confirmation kids are welcome!

Last edited:
I need to go work for half day, but I'll try to make it. My lady's co-worker wants to buy some wine, that guy would like to know the bottling wine list, because she promoted it.

1. Yawwn
2. Xetronic
4. Batmans
5. NSX167 + 1

Thanks for your support NSX167!
We will be bottling my 2007 Estate Cabernet Sauvignon and my 2007 Merlot.

Hope to see you there.

1. Yawwn
2. Xetronic
4. Batmans
5. NSX167 + 1

We'll come by for a little while, at least!

1. Yawwn
2. Xetronic
4. Batmans
5. NSX167 + 1
6. Operand + 1

Thanks Operand!
I hope you all have a good time socializing about cars and wine.

1. Yawwn
2. Xetronic
4. Batmans
5. NSX167 + 1
6. Operand + 1

Thanks Bats.
Park in the normal parking area but walk to the back of the winery when you all arrive.

Yawwn,
Sorry can't make it.......Already have plan for our anniversary. Have fun.

Have a great time for your anniversary. We'll catch you the next time we bottle the later years.

- - - Updated - - -

We bottled approximately 2000 bottles today with 5 people.
As mentioned, for pretty much everyone in attendance, it will be absolutely minimal labor to no labor.
There are 3 stations, and it is a matter of placing a bottle in a slot, pressing a button, and taking it out. Or pressing a lever arm down to seal wrap the seal.

It has also been confirmed that we might be able to sell my wine, if people are interested in purchasing. Tenuta said she could help with the transactions, as I do not have that established as of yet.

Looking forward to seeing you all there. Will all of you arrive together, or will you all come at your own time? Anytime between 10am and 5pm is fine.

It will be Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot tomorrow. Cab will be bottled first.
Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Good morning guys.
I just received a message asking if we can park our cars towards the back side of the winery, and not in the normal parking lot. You would need to drive past the entrance of the tasting room and park alongside the back or in the back of the winery.

Thanks!

Thank you to all who were able to attend!
It was great having you all there.
We bottled close to 3000 bottles yesterday.
My winemaker, Bruce, said that you all were the very best, bar none, group of volunteers he has seen bottling. Major kudos to you all.
Did anyone take any photos? If so, can you post them?

Thanks very much Bats!

sorry I couldn't make it. Partied too hard the night before. :smile: Saw the video and it looked like a good time. Did you bottle everything? Will there be another bottling session in the future?

I didn’t bring my good lens, and I was using my spear beater camera. Photos are not that good as last time. It was a good event and cool experience everybody was drinking, chattering, and helping on wine bottling.

ibskfbEiOtgmcL.JPG

iNZznVXezf8hL.JPG

irGCEdG54VfPf.JPG

J’s clean NSX
ibqj3Dze3VX3x6.jpg

iU05gUKzUqXCy.JPG

iyRInqV1jqvX5.JPG

ibgd0zEqOWYCTz.JPG

ibm893kK1tQsD1.JPG

iEWOEelssVgp5.JPG

ibs0klXSBAMjzP.JPG

iWj44oEyFMxG2.JPG

I should pump this gas into my tires like R35.
iUohORyaa2xPQ.JPG

iylGa1hBCPKCI.JPG

ibh6M9BIpGx8wN.JPG

iOlxsuotBzPKf.JPG

i6KCnCbK2TJ8H.JPG

iboAnEfC2gQmfr.JPG

iXAog97qjspLI.JPG

is5eXz1dpQ2N3.JPG

iPHd2Qn0lFcaG.JPG

ibb8KvHoiYoPLw.JPG

Friends For Life.
i7fN5iGyEhSqC.JPG