• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Work Meister S1R

For those Primers who are interested in aggressive wheel setups, wanted to share my new roller setup after quick test fit:) One of my all time favorite wheels are the Work 3piece S1's. Since the 3P are so common used on the NSX, old spec gold CCW LM20's

6797123763_0d07eac291_z.jpg

for a set of Work Meister s1R 2 piece in full polish due to it's cleaner lines with no rivets. Only 19" rear rollers are currently mounted. Fronts (18X9) Rear (19X10.5) Offsets will not be disclosed and are far, far from ur traditional aggressive offset for the Nsx. But looking at the pics, or even the Nsx in person, u would never know just how aggressive the rears are. Sorry for the terrible cell phone pics.. happy figment;)
New rollers..
7898536084_97ac62c63c_z.jpg

7900491286_ca17c5dda1_z.jpg

Last edited:
Nice job! Offsets will not be disclosed? lol! I'm gonna call my guy @ Work USA and disclose to all!

JK
Lol!! Its top secret like that:wink:. Haha....No, it's not even like that. I have no problems disclosing my offsets to Primers and sharing my build.... Just not in the mood to hear "Hella flush" nonsense again. The rear offset is super nuts. However, when you look at my fitment in person, it really doesn't poke that much and that's why it's mind boggling this offset works as great as it does.

Nice, I like it :wink:

Thanks bro.....Just trying to get some pimped out poke like ya! :biggrin:

Last edited:
Great taste, 3 piece s1 are also my all time favorite wheels and yes these one piece version look great.
Full car pics?
Not to get off topic but i got started to stare at the marga hills side skirts and all of a sudden I wondered how pimp the cf down force nsx r side vents would compliment the aggressive side skirt

Last edited:
Great taste, 3 piece s1 are also my all time favorite wheels and yes these one piece version look great.
Full car pics?
Not to get off topic but i got started to stare at the marga hills side skirts and all of a sudden I wondered how pimp the cf down force nsx r side vents would compliment the aggressive side skirt
That's already in the works along with custom side step diffusors for the Marga. Thanks for the nice words...

another set of wheels?? Looks good ken!
Hey bro....I have another shine lip waiting for you. It's yours if you wanna pick it up Homie.

I want more pictures:cool: I have to say I prefer the 3 piece w/ bronze centers over the polished 2 piece but the fitment is aggressive. Looks Sick!

Last edited:
I want more pictures:cool: I have to say I prefer the 3 piece w/ bronze centers over the polished 2 piece but the fitment is aggressive. Looks Sick!
Thanks bro....I've seen the anodized matte bronze face and gloss bronze lips....so sik!! But I've had a set of white and gloss black 3P Meisters already, and always wanted a polished set of Meisters. :biggrin:

don't tease us with info like that, get those sweet parts on the car and hit us with pics so we can drrrooooool:smile:

Back