• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Would a clean NSX ever reach 100K?

Yes, a low mileage, zero damage, documented 1999 zanardi now, a jdm na1 or na2 nsx Type r 150k now

Last edited:
If that occurs, every stinking plastic piece and consumable will have an aftermarket vendor and the car will live on into perpetuity. So, for that reason, yes.

yes, i'd say something under 1k miles and in pristine condition (regular car, not a type-r or a zanardi) could get there within 10 years.

I'll come back and check this post in 10 years :D

At first I thought this discussion was about mileage. Why would an NSX not hit 100K? :smile:

I think there will be some pristine low mileage "regular" non Zanardi/type R cars that will fetch over 100k in the future. I bet it will happen a lot sooner than 10 years from now. My guess; 5 years give or take.

If the new nsx is a hit pristine nsx 1.0 will hit 100k at the big auctions like BJ .

For sure, in fact the NSX will be the most sought after japanese cars in the very near future, I have seen prices rises steadily and once the new NSX hit, these original NSX will take off.

Supply and Demand... how many top quality 05s are out there?

Last edited:
I'm with you! Thought the discussion was about mileage and mine's now at 175,000 with twin turbos. Lots more to go!

QUOTE=FF Drifter;1820155]At first I thought this discussion was about mileage. Why would an NSX not hit 100K? :smile:[/QUOTE]

The 2002-2005 will hit it first, almost there now. With less than 860 left in the US, I'm thinking next 5 years.

A clean NSX will easily hit 100K, when the first new one is sold. Before ADMU it'll list for @150K
:)

Yes. I don't think it would be possible to make another NSX due to the new safety standards so we may see the prices go up still since the car ages relatively well.

Back