• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

WTB: 1994-2001 OEM 7 spokes wheels

Hi,

I am looking for a set of '94-'01 OEM wheels preferably in Solaris Silver or White, which will be my "end-game" wheels.

Let me know what you have. :biggrin:

I am located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Will cover for shipping. Hoping it'll be less than $250 usd to ship or within 6 hrs (+ border time) from me so I can do a road trip and pick up.

Here's a reference address that can be used for shipping quotes:
1800 Sheppard Ave East
North York, ON
M2J 5A7

Thank you,
Andrew

Last edited:
Are these the 16" front 17" rear wheel set? If so I have a complete set of almost perfect rims with tires. The only problem is that the wheels were refinished to have a restored brushed aluminum with anthracite accents on the inner spoke area. Clear coated and almost perfect with no curb damage. They can be used for the track but it almost a shame to do that to them. Let me know.

Al

Updated colour to Solaris Silver or White

1994_NSX_Red_VA_018.jpg

SilverNSX-R1.jpg

Oops, forgot to update. Thanks to everybody who pm'ed me!

Decided to go with a set of Bridgestone Prodrive GC-07c in 17x7.5 +35 fronts and 18x9.5 +44 rears with new Pirelli Pzero Nero GT tires in 215-40/17 and 255-35/18 for the front and rear, respectively!
Love how the car still looks oem but sits more flush with the fenders!

nC6Qr5z.jpg

Last edited:
Back