• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

WTB: (2) 245/40-17 tires for my '94 NSX (any brand)

Hey gang! I need to put a set of tires on my OEM '94 NSX rear wheels. I use these wheels for little runs around to alignment shops and such, and have other wheels that I use on a day to day basis, but need a set of rears with tread for runs around when my other wheels are off of the car. I really do not care what brand of tires they are as long as they have a decent amount of tread and are the OEM 245/40-17 size. So if you have a set of rear tires for an NSX just sitting around and you want to clear out that space and put a little bit of cash in your pocket, let me know. Thanks!! :)

Mitch

Hey, saw your want ad. I am looking for a set of tires for my oem 16' fronts, also a 94. I figure if you come across a set of 4, we can split the set :) Please let me know.

I have a set of 4 16/17 Bridgestone RE010 in stock size with only 750 miles on them. Let me know if you guys are interested and want to split.

Back