• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

WTB: (2) 245/40-17 tires for my '94 NSX (any brand)

Hey gang! I need to put a set of tires on my OEM '94 NSX rear wheels. I use these wheels for little runs around to alignment shops and such, and have other wheels that I use on a day to day basis, but need a set of rears with tread for runs around when my other wheels are off of the car. I really do not care what brand of tires they are as long as they have a decent amount of tread and are the OEM 245/40-17 size. So if you have a set of rear tires for an NSX just sitting around and you want to clear out that space and put a little bit of cash in your pocket, let me know. Thanks!! :)

Mitch

Hey, saw your want ad. I am looking for a set of tires for my oem 16' fronts, also a 94. I figure if you come across a set of 4, we can split the set :) Please let me know.

I have a set of 4 16/17 Bridgestone RE010 in stock size with only 750 miles on them. Let me know if you guys are interested and want to split.

Back