• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

WTB 91-94 stock muffler and brakes

I need the stock exhaust muffler for a '91 in good shape, I'll pay $60 plus shipping to Ohio USA

I also need a full working brake set, calipers, rotors, pads, and mounting brackets/splash guards, brake lines. Please make me an offer.

I have a 91 muffler with no dents and still muffles. It has 60,000 miles on it but it's still useable. There is a slight rattle in it when you hit it with a rubber mallet but it's not noticeable when mounted on the car while driving. Just upgraded to Comptech's CAT back system for the track. I'm assuming freight won't be cheap for this size part. I'm in Sacramento at 95826. I would need to know your zip code to see what the freight would be from FedEx ground. Let me know.

asummers said:
I need the stock exhaust muffler for a '91 in good shape, I'll pay $60 plus shipping to Ohio USA

I also need a full working brake set, calipers, rotors, pads, and mounting brackets/splash guards, brake lines. Please make me an offer.

Sent you an email re: brakes

Back