• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

WTB: '91-'96 NSX Front Calipers

WTB: '91-'96 NSX Front Calipers

Simple as that. I do not need rotors, just the calipers, brackets and whatever else I would need to replace mine. Stating the obvious - I prefer calipers in good working condition.

I'm looking in the USD $200-$250 range.. maybe a bit more including shipping. but let me know what you have, state your price and I'm fairly flexible if they are in great shape. please respond here, send me a PM, or send e-mail/pictures to [email protected] thanks. :)

TCB007 said:
do you know who it was? I did a quick search and the only thread I saw was Girl n-a Lude's and she edited the post last night saying that they're no longer available.

yeah...I hadn't checked to see if they were sold. sorry.

Re: nsx calipers

I am still looking for a pair of front '91-'96 calipers if thats what you're talking about. I am by no means experienced with specific car parts so I'd appreciate it if you could explain to me what the difference would be between regular used calipes and rebuilt ones? please PM me if you prefer.. and a price would be nice too thanks :)

koches repairs said:
i have a set and all parts to rebuild let me know if you still need them , if you do i,ll rbuild them first jk

Back