• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

WTB: a clutch for a 92'

I have a clutch that I just had pulled out of my 92 yesterday. I had the Acura dealership addressing the snap ring issue and since the trannie was out, I decided to put in a new clutch. It felt fine and the NSX tech said it felt fine before we replaced it (no slipping, released fine, etc). I haven't seen it yet, but the Acura service manager indicated to me on the phone yesterday that it still looks good. I might have spent $1,500 for nothing, but since I had the transmission out anyway, this was the opportune time to do this. If you're interested, contact me and I'm sure we can work something out. You can catch me at the office at 918-560-8534 (CST).

Tory Baker

nsx clutch

I have a clutch from a wrecked 92 that I bought to fix. The previous owner said the clutch was replaced a few thousand miles ago and I believed him as it looked new when I replaced it a few weeks later after I bought the car. The reason I replaced it is because the car would not shift into gear when at a complete stop (sign of a bad pressure plate). One disc looks new, and one is burned, as I have never driven the car anywhere except on and off my tow truck, I assumed he burned it. Anyway.. I'll sell you the whole deal for $200 plus shipping obo. Will come with flywheel, discs, midplate, pressure plate, and bolts. I assume if you piece a clutch together from 2 or more people, you can get a really good one for under $500, as I paid $1025 for mine at wholesale cost WITH a favor from my buddy at the Acura dealer, that would be a bargain. call or email me. 601-454-5302... [email protected]. Pic available.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Sorry, I've been kinda busy and haven't had a chance to take pictures or post a reply. Let me know if ya'll are still interested.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Back