• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wtb: Auto NSX.

Hello everyone!

I've been wanting to purchase an NSX for a while now but I am having trouble sourcing an automatic one.

As stated in the title, I am looking for an automatic Na1 NSX. I plan to daily drive the car and I won't shy away from a high mileage one as long as you have records of the maintenance. I am not very picky any year is fine, don't mind the color either. Clean title only please :)

1991 NSX Black/Black Automatic

Hello everyone!

I've been wanting to purchase an NSX for a while now but I am having trouble sourcing an automatic one.

As stated in the title, I am looking for an automatic Na1 NSX. I plan to daily drive the car and I won't shy away from a high mileage one as long as you have records of the maintenance. I am not very picky any year is fine, don't mind the color either. Clean title only please :)
I have a 1991 NSX, Black/Black, 49890 miles, automatic, all original, no modifications, unmolested, etc. Regrettably, due to health considerations, I am considering selling the vehicle which I have owned since April 2013 (third owner). Located in northern Wisconsin, so this may be out of your region. Call me (or text me) at 715-225-8642 if you are interested, and we can discuss the details pertaining to the car. Ken K.

Back