• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

WTB: Mugen MF10s

i'd recommend buying the new 18x9.5 +45 5x114 that King still has for the rears and then find the 17" fronts. I had the same exact specs you're looking for and it always bothered me that the rears were 17" but looks much better now with the 17/18 setup

Better? Maybe to you but others may have their own opinion and AGAIN he posted a WANTED ad in case you don't understand why i responded..

i'd recommend buying the new 18x9.5 +45 5x114 that King still has for the rears and then find the 17" fronts. I had the same exact specs you're looking for and it always bothered me that the rears were 17" but looks much better now with the 17/18 setup

hi pennies_hatchie123 I saw your Red NSX with MF-10 and the size is exactly what I am looking/hoping for. May I know what size/width/offset that you are running? Many thanks!

F: 17x8 +45 (you’ll need spacers since the hub size is 64.1 and the NSX fronts are 70.1, I ran a custom set of 15mm spacers with the inner being 70.1 and outer 64.1)

R: 18x9.5 +45

F: 17x8 +45 (you’ll need spacers since the hub size is 64.1 and the NSX fronts are 70.1, I ran a custom set of 15mm spacers with the inner being 70.1 and outer 64.1)

R: 18x9.5 +45
This is really helpful, thank you so much! I am going to follow your idea to get the rears from kings motorsport and the front from somewhere else (probably Japan).

May I know where you purchase the spacer for converting the hub size?

Thanks again for your help, it is a fun journey to get to my dream setup :)

This is really helpful, thank you so much! I am going to follow your idea to get the rears from kings motorsport and the front from somewhere else (probably Japan).

May I know where you purchase the spacer for converting the hub size?

Thanks again for your help, it is a fun journey to get to my dream setup :)
Personally, just wait another month (August) as Kingmotorsports will be releasing their 17/18 set for the NSX. It’ll be cheaper and will fit with no mods. Just email them to be on the wait list.

Back