• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

WTB: Mugen MF10s

i'd recommend buying the new 18x9.5 +45 5x114 that King still has for the rears and then find the 17" fronts. I had the same exact specs you're looking for and it always bothered me that the rears were 17" but looks much better now with the 17/18 setup

Better? Maybe to you but others may have their own opinion and AGAIN he posted a WANTED ad in case you don't understand why i responded..

i'd recommend buying the new 18x9.5 +45 5x114 that King still has for the rears and then find the 17" fronts. I had the same exact specs you're looking for and it always bothered me that the rears were 17" but looks much better now with the 17/18 setup

hi pennies_hatchie123 I saw your Red NSX with MF-10 and the size is exactly what I am looking/hoping for. May I know what size/width/offset that you are running? Many thanks!

F: 17x8 +45 (you’ll need spacers since the hub size is 64.1 and the NSX fronts are 70.1, I ran a custom set of 15mm spacers with the inner being 70.1 and outer 64.1)

R: 18x9.5 +45

F: 17x8 +45 (you’ll need spacers since the hub size is 64.1 and the NSX fronts are 70.1, I ran a custom set of 15mm spacers with the inner being 70.1 and outer 64.1)

R: 18x9.5 +45
This is really helpful, thank you so much! I am going to follow your idea to get the rears from kings motorsport and the front from somewhere else (probably Japan).

May I know where you purchase the spacer for converting the hub size?

Thanks again for your help, it is a fun journey to get to my dream setup :)

This is really helpful, thank you so much! I am going to follow your idea to get the rears from kings motorsport and the front from somewhere else (probably Japan).

May I know where you purchase the spacer for converting the hub size?

Thanks again for your help, it is a fun journey to get to my dream setup :)
Personally, just wait another month (August) as Kingmotorsports will be releasing their 17/18 set for the NSX. It’ll be cheaper and will fit with no mods. Just email them to be on the wait list.

Back