• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

WTB: NSX-R PEDALS

Are you looking for the pads that fit to the actual assembly? Or are you looking for the assemblies themselves. Keep in mind all NSX-Rs were right hand drive so the assemblies will in all likelyhood not fit assuming you have a LHD car.

The 2002+ NSX-Rs had different pedal covers - perhaps you are looking for those. Here is a picture.

Pedal Cover.jpg

Part number for the brake and clutch pedal covers for the 2002+ NSX-R is
46545-SL0-N00.

Mita Motorsports has them $40 each. https://www.mitamotorsports.com/product/na2r-pedals/

Mita doesn’t have them in stock that’s why I’m trying to see if any members have an extra set. But thanks for your info!

Are you sure? I just looked and they show as in stock in their web site.

You can also try www.JP-car parts.com. I have ordered from them before. They are reliable and ship orders quickly. You will need to send them a parts inquiry via their web site. The NSX code you are looking for is ABA-NA2 NSX-R.

It is part number 56 in the diagram. Click on the Add Inquiry button and follow their instructions.

Mita told me the one they have in stock now isn’t the nsx-R.

I’ve sent an inquiry to JP, Thanks for ur help!!!

I have the clutch and brake pedal cover from NA2R in stock.
Both fit 1:1 on LHD NSX

The acceleration pedal cover is discontinued (incl the pedal) Buts its for RHD only
Even if you will get the acc pedal cover, you have to modify the existing (cutting edges) LHD pedal.

Where I know? .-))

Attachments

• R pedals 1.JPG
    R pedals 1.JPG
    276 KB · Views: 29

The acceleration pedal cover is discontinued (incl the pedal) Buts its for RHD only
Even if you will get the acc pedal cover, you have to modify the existing (cutting edges) LHD pedal.

Where I know? .-))

Where I know? .-))

Where I know? .-))

If I would be able to source the accelerator pedals, could I change the whole thing (arm and pedal cover) to make it fit?!

Attachments

• CA778FFA-C501-4FA0-BC80-83B607EF6584.jpeg
    CA778FFA-C501-4FA0-BC80-83B607EF6584.jpeg
    33.3 KB · Views: 29
Back