• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

WTB NSX rolling chassis or NSX with broken (or no) engine

I want to buy an Acura NSX with no motor (or broken motor) that has a clean title (no accidents). Manual transmission is preferred, but not required. Mileage does not matter. Location does not matter, but being in Texas would be easier for me to retrieve it. :smile:

I have a high mileage car (that still runs and has an engine). Might suit you. I'd even drive it to Texas for you. (Used to live there and miss it)

PM if you think that might work.

I have a high mileage car (that still runs and has an engine). Might suit you. I'd even drive it to Texas for you. (Used to live there and miss it)

PM if you think that might work.
Okami-san, I tried to private message you, but this forum won't let me (not enough forum posts maybe?). I'm actually in the process of moving to Michigan for a new job, so this could make it easier for both of us if you're still in Michigan as shown in your profile "location." Can you please try private messaging me?

Last edited:
Where have all the gen 1 NSX Rollers gone? :rolleyes:

3WkWMtw6
04-E8-E6-F9-DCE0-45-CA-8-B9-F-C23920-DF5-A15.jpg

Back