• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

WTB : Part of front end frame off a parts car

Hey guys, trying to get my build back on track this winter and hoping someone has a parts car or even a front cut that wouldnt mind hacking off a piece for me. Willing to pay a fair price for sure... Please pm me here or email me at [email protected] if you think you can help me out.

As far as the part I need the passenger side frame part that the headlight assembly bolts to. I will be sure to confirm with pictures so it gets cut at the right spot. Let me know if you have it and want to make a deal. Thanks

-Rob

In a huge bind... Looking for someone with a parts car

So I'm gonna post here in a last ditch effort that someone might know of a parts car or at least know of someone with access to one. I posted up an ad in the WTB section but all I got was people trying to western union scam me haha.

In any case having a hard time believing my 2nd NSX is anything but cursed as all the parts and car itself have some long stories full of drama and some heartbreak... I need a section of the frame on the front passenger side... The aluminum frame part where the headlight or bucket would bolt to that joins from the apron & upper frame rail to the upper rad support... Basically need a car that was not hit in that corner to sawzall off me a chunk.

I have priced out and get staff cost pricing for the new OEM aluminum pieces but its not the cost that frightens me, its the waiting time... Really need to get this piece so I can get my car to the body shop and slap the sorcery widebody kit on before spring.

Like I said I am trying to make one last effort before just ordering the parts so I figured if someone else can help me then its a better opportunity for both of us. Will even consider a finders fee if someone points me in the right direction...Figured someone would have to know of some parts cars...

Are you in the NSX Prime facebook group? A black NSX was just posted there that looked like a good parts car. NFS though I think.

Back