• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

WTB: Silver Floor Mats

Looking to buy (or trade for) a set of new or lightly used silver floor mats. If anyone has a set and is interested, I would be willing to make a trade for a very lightly used set of black mats I have. Pictured below are the ones I'm looking for.
Screen Shot 2022-04-18 at 6.17.16 PM.jpg

Thanks,
Shawn

Last edited:
Maybe send me a reminder on Friday, I’m pretty busy with work
Hey just checking back in on those mats and if you have pictures. If its easier send me a PM and I’ll give you my phone number so you can text them to me. Thanks

Mita sells these brand new on their website. May want to take a look.

Mita sells these brand new on their website. May want to take a look.
Mita, SOS, and even sites like acurapartsforless.com all have them listed on their sites as available (aka not discontinued) but every time I try to order them I am told they are backordered with no known date of being in stock. I have found a brand new set from someone here on prime who replied to me, but just waiting to get them in the mail, hopefully soon.

Just got a new set from a member here on prime. Admins can feel free to close this thread.

Thanks to everyone for the responses

Back