• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

WTT: 07 BMW 335i coupe m3/mods

I have an 07 BMW 335i e92 coupe. Inline 6, 3 liter twin turbo 6 speed manual
It has a rebuilt title but there was no engine damage at all, the front driver's side door and suspension was replaced. Don't let the Rebuilt title fool you, drives FLAWLESSLY. Some notifications come on when you start the car such as fog lights (they were unplugged for the m3 front), license plate light (replaced it with LED ones) no engine damage whatsoever and cannot notice it at all, and is flawless. Drives smooth as new.

Scored an 89 on AutoCheck (which is like CarFax)

The BMW currently hit 37k miles, Will be getting an oil change before the trade.
I currently get 23.1mpg mostly city
Exterior- Space Gray
Interior- Coral Red
Rear Backup sensors
Wheels-Black Miro 111 19" 8.5"front 9.5"rear with Falken tires (I can also include a black CSL rep wheel 19" 8.5" with General UHP tire as a spare)
Front dropped on H&R sport springs
Afe Dual cone Intake
JB3 2.0 =) (beat my friend's new m3)
matte black kidney grills
Black/White BMW emblems
4750k Angel eye bulbs (white angel eyes)
M3 body kit, Modbargains front bumper/hood, Duke dynamics M3 side skirts, VIS Mtech rear bumper with backup sensors
Seatbelt assist- an arm grabs the seatbelt and hands you the seatbelt.
Adjustable heated seats (you can adjust it to be like a race seat, it will hug you)
Looking for a older 996 911 turbo with/w/o rebuilt title, or a 2000+ acura NSX w or w/o rebuilt title and mods. and less than 55k miles

Will include a CROSS quad exhaust system for the right trade (not installed)

comes fully loaded with Navigation, Logic 7 audio system, heated seats, Keyless entry, Backup sensors, sunroof, fully loaded. Drives very smooth

Email me at [email protected]
335im3frontview.jpg

335ishot3.jpg

335ishot1.jpg

335iinterior-1.jpg

Back