• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

XBOX 360 Live

Hey Mr Idiot Box. How is COD5 compared to COD4? I thought COD4 was one of the best shooters ever.

Its harder, no more pray and spray. You have to be more accurate in COD5 gun clips are small and the weapons rate of fire are slower. The maps are big no more throwing grenades all the way across the map like in COD4. It take the top of my List as the best multiplayer game out today. New game modes like War are killer you have to take enemy territories and push them back to take them all. Its a ton of fun. The Tanks are a cool 2. You can have 1 guy working the turret and one working the tanks rocket launcher and you can run people over with the tank.

Its harder, no more pray and spray. You have to be more accurate in COD5 gun clips are small and the weapons rate of fire are slower. The maps are big no more throwing grenades all the way across the map like in COD4. It take the top of my List as the best multiplayer game out today. New game modes like War are killer you have to take enemy territories and push them back to take them all. Its a ton of fun. The Tanks are a cool 2. You can have 1 guy working the turret and one working the tanks rocket launcher and you can run people over with the tank.

Nice. I guess I'll have to add this to my long list of must-haves. What a great season for video games!

Back