• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Xtreme Drift Circuit March 20th Saturday

Who's down? :biggrin: I am! I don't have anything planned that day...there are two parties for this event one pre party in Long Beach and another one the night of the event also in long beach. I plan to go to the event for sure, but wouldn't mind the pre and post party. Let's get this rolling and maybe we can get a good rep of NSXs to fill in the void.

INFO:
XDC is a nationwide automotive festival taking place at the Irwindale Speedway, Saturday March 20th, 2010. The XDC Super Show will feature a Top 32 Drift Competition, REMIX Award Tour Car Show, HIN Experience (Pre-Party/After Party), Featured Industry Models and Model Search, Auto Aftermarket Exhibitors, Merchandise Stands, Concessions, plus tons of festival attractions. Irwindale marks the first event of the year for XDC, and the biggest tuner attraction in Southern California!

...:::ROUND 1 - Season Opener @ the House of DRIFT:::...
Where: Irwindale Speedway, CA
500 Speedway Dr. Irwindale, CA 91706
(626) 358-1100 (Speedway Info)
(949) 467-9015 (XDC Info)
When: Saturday, March 20, 2010
Doors: 11:00AM - 7:00PM
All Ages Welcome (Children 12 & under are admitted for free with accompanying adult.)
You must have a printer ready to print your confirmation page. An email confirmation will be sent after your order is complete. Your email confirmation provides support options and additional information about the event.

http://www.xtremedriftcircuit.com/

https://xdc.webconnex.com/events/irwindaletickets2010

1. striker525

You know I am for sure down, but if my NSX is not ready by then I will have to break some fingers. But no 'too early' excuses on this one guys! So let's get this list big! And then we can rest up for the lamborghini Supercar Sunday the following week!!! This is gonna be a great Spring/Summer!

1. Striker525
2. SFDreamer

Ahhh man that's the weekend of my Mammoth trip. Have fun blokes.

Awwww man. That is the week of my vacation :( i will try to squeeze it into my busy schedual ;)

Guys this is next week...so who's down fellas? I think we have 3 maybe 4 confirmed? What's the count ladies?

Was just thinking about this a second ago. Who is in?!

JC - Will Angel make it? Also, is he down for SCS on the 28th?

15317_1349862677367_1555360852_875339_75294_n.jpg

Looks like we have a booth, I'll check again after finals wk and let you guys know. Maybe I can get you guys in free? :biggrin:

15317_1349862677367_1555360852_875339_75294_n.jpg

Looks like we have a booth, I'll check again after finals wk and let you guys know. Maybe I can get you guys in free? :biggrin:

Oh if that's the' case, we need to represent....thanks!

seems my schedual is still empty lol. I will make this one for sure. gona prob bring the other guys as well and even more to roll to the super car thing.

hopefully we don't lose any of 'em on the next SCS...haha...anyway, see you soon bro

i was ???? asking the my350z community if they wanted to go but didn't know if that would kill our group. Also was gona ask the rx7 group but their site is not so good for communication (rx7city.com)

Looks like I'm being forced to go, gotta skip out on the Acurazine BBQ :frown:

I don't know if I can get you guys all in free.... Who's going for sure?

1. Striker525
2. SFDreamer
3. JCC
4. Onebadka9rl

I am a for sure 100% a go!!! Just like sfdreamer

so we rolling 4 deep this time? what time we all gonna want to meet? btw, JC, what's the word with Angel boy?:cool:

Jaaaaassssoooonnn!!! Where r u? Hahaha

Course i be there. I am the event lol. We rolln with my bro and another s2k and a subi. So where the group meet at ;)

I have no clue where you guys are meeting up at... but I have to be at the shop at 8AM so we can prepare to roll in.. Bringing out everything including the RV from what I know. Let me know when/where you guys plan on meeting and maybe I can swing by to meet with you guys. Or I'll see if I can get you guys to come in with us if you'd like and park somewhere? :confused:

I don't know how this show is going down. Is everyone just showing off their cars? Or are you guys parking in the spectators lot ?

Back