• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

TOP SPEED is having a meet!

Top Speed PRO 1 Auto Accessories is hosting our Fall Open House Meet in conjunction with the Xtreme Drift Circuit (XDC) "after-show" hang out day / driver meet & greet! This is a FREE event!

Sunday, September 25th, 2011 * 12 noon to 4pm

4109 Billy Mitchell Dr., Addison, TX, 75001
(warehouse area in the NW corner of Beltline & Midway...near Addison Airport)

Come see the cars, meet the drivers, & check out Top Speed!

We'll have: NOS Energy Drinks, Hooters wings, snacks, prizes, & give-a-ways!!!

We're in a warehouse area, so we have PLENTY of parking for LOTS of cars!

Come show your car...NO ENTRY FEE!

For those that never can make it to our place during business hours due to conflicting work or school schedule, this is your chance to come check out our huge showroom of parts!

For those that are not aware, the Xtreme Drift Circuit National Drift Championship event is at Texas Motor Speedway on Saturday, September 24th, 2011 from 12 noon to 7pm...there will be a car show unlike any other going on during this as well! You will not want to miss this weekend's schedule of events.

309154_2049378164289_1539510257_31959029_498388900_n.jpg

Top Speed is hosting the XDC after-show "hang-out" day meet as our Fall Open House.

outsideview1.jpg

TSXDCMeet_Page_1.jpg

TSXDCMeet_Page_2.jpg

and they will be kicking this all off TONIGHT (yeah, I know, short notice) by holding a Pre-Party/Meet-N-Greet on Friday September 23rd at Enkei Wheels HQ! It will definitely be lots of fun. Meet and party with the Final Round XDC Drivers!

xdc-meet-final.jpg

Last edited:
I would come up for this, but I might even be working that day and I sold any cool cars that I would have brought haha.

I enjoyed the set of headers I had on my car from you guys. I'll probably look your way here early next year when I have another NSX.

Back