• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Xtreme Drift Circuit March 20th Saturday

I have no clue where you guys are meeting up at... but I have to be at the shop at 8AM so we can prepare to roll in.. Bringing out everything including the RV from what I know. Let me know when/where you guys plan on meeting and maybe I can swing by to meet with you guys. Or I'll see if I can get you guys to come in with us if you'd like and park somewhere? :confused:

I don't know how this show is going down. Is everyone just showing off their cars? Or are you guys parking in the spectators lot ?

Okay, well, plan is to meet up obviously before the event. I believe we all should meet up at the UPS store off the 10fwy next to the HUGE SUPER WALMART! From there we all will caravan over to irwindale, which isn't too far from the meet spot and then, boom, we are in. HOWEVER, it would be nice to come in with you so we wont have to park in the spectators lot. i mean, what's your take on it?

Okay, well, plan is to meet up obviously before the event. I believe we all should meet up at the UPS store off the 10fwy next to the HUGE SUPER WALMART! From there we all will caravan over to irwindale, which isn't too far from the meet spot and then, boom, we are in. HOWEVER, it would be nice to come in with you so we wont have to park in the spectators lot. i mean, what's your take on it?

x2 + I would like to eat before the event.

So what time this all going down. I think gates open at 11 but they prob wont drift till like 2 or later. There may be 2 z following out as well but we wilk see

Did you guys pay for car show entry spots, or did you guys just buy tickets for the show/drift competition? If you guys paid for the car show entry spots, i'm sure we could pull some strings and get you guys to come with us at the same time..
Otherwise, I'm sorry but it's looking like you guys MAY have to park in the spectator lot:frown:. I told everyone at the shop last night that I may have some NSX that want to show. Unless your NSX is modified quite a bit (like JC's NSX) and my boss likes your car, there's nothing I can really do. I wasn't really keen on splitting you guys so I haven't showed them pictures yet of any of the NSX's. I personally know JC, but Striker525 and SFDreamer, I don't think I've met you guys so I can't put your cars to a face.... I couldn't go ahead and find pictures. Let me know if you guys would like to show I'll gladly show my boss pictures and hopefully he'll agree and let you guys show with us. You may have to sport our shop sticker during the show, but I think that's all.

JC, have you been in touch with Jerry lately? I know he's in the process of moving or about to move, but I'm trying to get a hold of him and can't get through. If you get the chance, see if you can get a hold of him and let him know about the event! I'll try again later today.

Ok guys here is the address as per rons request. I couldnt find a ups store but heres the walmart superstore off the 10
3250 Big Dalton Avenue
Baldwin Park‎ CA
United States

lets all meet there at 1 and roll out by 130 for food. Lets get that same rubios ;) if anyone is down. Just park in an open section by walmart. It wobt ve hard to find us

Did you guys pay for car show entry spots, or did you guys just buy tickets for the show/drift competition? If you guys paid for the car show entry spots, i'm sure we could pull some strings and get you guys to come with us at the same time..
Otherwise, I'm sorry but it's looking like you guys MAY have to park in the spectator lot:frown:. I told everyone at the shop last night that I may have some NSX that want to show. Unless your NSX is modified quite a bit (like JC's NSX) and my boss likes your car, there's nothing I can really do. I wasn't really keen on splitting you guys so I haven't showed them pictures yet of any of the NSX's. I personally know JC, but Striker525 and SFDreamer, I don't think I've met you guys so I can't put your cars to a face.... I couldn't go ahead and find pictures. Let me know if you guys would like to show I'll gladly show my boss pictures and hopefully he'll agree and let you guys show with us. You may have to sport our shop sticker during the show, but I think that's all.

JC, have you been in touch with Jerry lately? I know he's in the process of moving or about to move, but I'm trying to get a hold of him and can't get through. If you get the chance, see if you can get a hold of him and let him know about the event! I'll try again later today.

I don't have my NSX right now and will be driving my DD murdered M6 so I don't think I belong at a JDM tent lol. You can ask JC if my NSX would have fit in though :).

btw: the 300C on your blog is SICK!

Last edited:
I don't have my NSX right now and will be driving my DD murdered M6 so I don't think I belong at a JDM tent lol. You can ask JC if my NSX would have fit in though :).

btw: the 300C on your blog is SICK!
Thanks for the kind words! Lol so is JC the only one bringing his NSX?

Hmmmm.... How about this then... When I get to the shop later in the afternoon I will ask them if you guys can roll out with us and see if you can get very good general parking spots. If your M6 is modded send pics too... We have quite a few Euros with VIP Modular that are going with us so you won't feel out of place anyways.

There should be 3-4 NSX's coming, wish I had mine back, but still at SOS. My M6 is pretty plain jane blacked out, but thanks anyways.

Thanks for the kind words! Lol so is JC the only one bringing his NSX?

Hmmmm.... How about this then... When I get to the shop later in the afternoon I will ask them if you guys can roll out with us and see if you can get very good general parking spots. If your M6 is modded send pics too... We have quite a few Euros with VIP Modular that are going with us so you won't feel out of place anyways.

Minus my nsx. Not gonna make it to the show cause of tranny problems. Don't want risking the whole car when I could of easily kept it at home to get the problem fixed before doing anything like this. Sorry guys!:redface:

U gona make it to supercar sunday. Hopefully it just is a small fix

Sorry I didn't get to see you guys. Don't know how you didn't see us though JC! Next time!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/99slQFP9Suc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/99slQFP9Suc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

So how was the event? how were the ladies from Babe Blvd? See y'all at the Long Beach event

I need a headcount of how many people are attending and I will see how many tickets I can get...the only condition on the tickets is that you try to attend the afterparty at j lounge that night at 10pm.

So put your real name down first and last if you think you can attend the afterparty at j lounge.

I need a headcount of how many people are attending and I will see how many tickets I can get...the only condition on the tickets is that you try to attend the afterparty at j lounge that night at 10pm.

So put your real name down first and last if you think you can attend the afterparty at j lounge.

eddie i think this is a little too late for the jlounge event. unless i'm mistaken about it. keep us posted!!

ediddynsx said:

I think this is meant for the long beach drift event (diff thread). So far at least 6 people for sure.

I think this is meant for the long beach drift event (diff thread). So far at least 6 people for sure.

in that case, I'm going to the after party at Jlounge! Who's with me? Maybe we can get VIP parking in front of the club.

Back