• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Yellow Coupe Wallpaper

nice pic, press photo? or did u take it?

and anything larger than 800x600?? most monitors are atleast 1024 and up :):)

hm.. the paint must be custom right? cause I thought the Yellow NSX's were all yellow with no black roof? prove me wrong

It is a great picture!

rickysals said:
nice pic, press photo? or did u take it? and anything larger than 800x600??
This picture appeared in the 2001 Acura NSX brochure. You can get 1024x768 version from Acura's site: http://www.acura.com/images/nsx/enthuse_11_wall.jpg

NSXchnk said:
hm.. the paint must be custom right? cause I thought the Yellow NSX's were all yellow with no black roof? prove me wrong
Nope: :) Coupes with the exception of Zanardi edition and some Brooklands Green 1994s have black roof. Also, dswartz has a yellow 1998 coupe.

Re: It is a great picture!

Ojas said:
This picture appeared in the 2001 Acura NSX brochure. You can get 1024x768 version from Acura's site: http://www.acura.com/images/nsx/enthuse_11_wall.jpg

Nope: :) Coupes with the exception of Zanardi edition and some Brooklands Green 1994s have black roof. Also, dswartz has a yellow 1998 coupe.

I saw dswrtz's NSX at NSXPO 2004 and it is truly a piece of NSX history and a great story behind it! Daily driven too! When I saw it, it had over 80k miles and modified as well. Slammed and very hot :biggrin:

BRIDGEWATER ACURA said:
I saw dswrtz's NSX at NSXPO 2004 and it is truly a piece of NSX history and a great story behind it!
Do you know if his is the same one shown in the picture above and in the 2001 brochure? I suspected it's the same car considering how rare 3.2L coupes are, but do not know for sure.

Daily driven too! When I saw it, it had over 80k miles and modified as well.
Awesome! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Ojas said:
Do you know if his is the same one shown in the picture above and in the 2001 brochure? I suspected it's the same car considering how rare 3.2L coupes are, but do not know for sure.

Awesome! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

He claims it is and that the car was at Greenwich Acura being sold on consignment from an Auto show or magazine shoot directly from American Honda Motor Company.

rickysals said:
nice pic, press photo? or did u take it?

and anything larger than 800x600?? most monitors are atleast 1024 and up :):)
even 1024 is old. I went 1280 3 years ago and never looked back. It's impossible to edit photos with anything smaller

Back