• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Yellow NSX in Apple parking lot

At Vallco 1. Anyone?

There's a red one that parks at Infinite Loop sometimes as well.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 164
That would be mine. I usually take the commute shuttle these days, but occasionally I still drive in.

Cool! Glad to find out you are a prime member :smile:

Any idea who the red one at IL is?

Cool! Glad to find out you are a prime member :smile:

Any idea who the red one at IL is?

I've seen it parked there, from the shuttle, but have no idea who the owner is.

Two others that I'm aware of, but haven't seen in a while, are
- a black one, owned by a guy who works in IL6, but usually parks it at DA3
- a silver one at Vallco 2

Neat. Someday I'll add mine...

The underground parking at IL is like a "best-of" car museum. Surprised no NSX folks park there.

The underground parking at IL is like a "best-of" car museum. Surprised no NSX folks park there.

nopics.gif

If you want to meet some of the owners, you should add yourself to the apple auto club group list. We have regular lunch meets... and do other events as well.

Done! Thanks for the tip. :smile:

Heh, the brass might not appreciate the posting of photos from inside campus... We are a very secretive company after all. But if any of them willingly bring their cars to an Apple auto club meet, well - those are fair game :biggrin:

A coworker of mine has a bunch of RX7s and does spec Miata racing through SCCA - his Miata is pretty famous for its "Sharpie" design, I'll try and get him to bring it.

The happy ending of the story is that today I was bnesse's lucky passenger in the yellow NSX. We went out with the Apple auto club's lunch time ride :smile:

Attachments

• IMG_0560.jpg
    IMG_0560.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_0561.jpg
    IMG_0561.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_0565.jpg
    IMG_0565.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_0566.jpg
    IMG_0566.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_0578.jpg
    IMG_0578.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 84
wow.....so the workers at apple go on car cruises during lunch.................................I'm going to apply:redface:

I'm working for the wrong employer! :eek:

We run loooooots of SAP.... and yes, I know you know a guy :wink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaSVHvHEbQk

I've lived here a long time but I swear it's not until you join prime and start actually thinking about buying your own NSX that you actually start seeing them everywhere.

This evening (4/27), leaving one of the buildings on De Anza around 5pm... pulled up right behind ya in the commuter coach! Anyone? (Nice wheels!)

Attachments

• Photo Apr 27, 5 05 58 PM.jpg
    Photo Apr 27, 5 05 58 PM.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 49
Back