• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Yes its coming!!! Our dream car!!!

Hello HOnda Friends,,

Our dream will finaly come true within 2 weeks!!

Sinds the first nsx introduction untill now, i allways thought our dream will not come true. But after some searching on internet and missing a puple targa in germany in yanuari, and missing a green car in Monaco in march, we went to the south of france two weeks ago to look at our beaty. What we think the most beuatifull collar for the NSX: Imola Orange!!

We ( me my wife and the two children) drove to the south of france at friday evening ( 20.00 hour) and after 10 hours we where 1081 km from our home. We met the owner at 11.00 am and after a testdrive ( itt was raining heavely) we both looked at eachother and decided to buy this car.

We booked in at a hotel for the night and the next morning at 9.00 am we drove back home. At 14:00 we arived at our freinds in Blauen ( switserland near basel) for a cop off coffee and decided to drive back home at 17:00 hour. We arrived at our village at 24:00 hour .

Some people tell uw we are crazy, 52 hours driving, almost 2200 km for a car??

So at 3 june we go by train to france and pick the car up and when everythings goes the way it should go our Dream will be in our garage att 6 june at night.

THen some paperwork and again some paywork, and a new Honda NSX targa 3.2 6 speed has a dutch licenseplate

SO people letst hope everything goes smoothy.

ronny

Attachments

• Digitale camera 135 1.JPG
    Digitale camera 135 1.JPG
    72.7 KB · Views: 639
On request here are some more pictures!!

When we pick up the car we will take some more!

Attachments

• Digitale camera 113 1.JPG
    Digitale camera 113 1.JPG
    81.9 KB · Views: 507
  • Digitale camera 132 1.JPG
    Digitale camera 132 1.JPG
    81.4 KB · Views: 503
  • Digitale camera 134 1.JPG
    Digitale camera 134 1.JPG
    68.9 KB · Views: 512
  • Digitale camera 128 1.JPG
    Digitale camera 128 1.JPG
    66.6 KB · Views: 517
Yes Ronny

One of the weeks the gone see a Yellow and an orange on a enjoy trip.

I am please you have your dream also.

Im still proud of my Tweety to

Greetings Frank and Joke

Honda-ronny said:
Some people tell uw we are crazy, 52 hours driving, almost 2200 km for a car??
Congratulations! And Imola orange is a beautiful color for the NSX.
I spent 3500 km alone with three tires in the coupe when I picked up mine near Zurich and drove it all the way up north. :biggrin:
And thats only one way....

Honda-ronny said:
...What we think the most beuatifull collar for the NSX: Imola Orange!!
At 14:00 we arived at our freinds in Blauen ( switserland near basel) for a cop off coffee and decided to drive back home at 17:00 hour.
Hi Ronny!

Welcome to the NSX family! Very good decision on the color, I really love it. :)
must have been Röbi Meury. :)

Regards,
Thomas

midNight Sun Xpress said:
Congratulations! And Imola orange is a beautiful color for the NSX.
I spent 3500 km alone with three tires in the coupe when I picked up mine near Zurich and drove it all the way up north. :biggrin:
And thats only one way....

Hi

Nice Imola. Looks good in the rain.

I also did the same trip from Switzerland to north of Norway when I picked up mine. I enjoyed it so much I drove down to Switzerland last year to have dinner and drove back home again :)

The NSX is meant to be used and that is what I did. And I enjoyed every second of the trip.

Regards

Hi Ronny,

Thats the second imola orange in Holland.
I'm sure you will lurve that car!

Which region your located?

Mich

hi Michel

it's a friend from me

He is live near nijmegen. i talk to peter potter about him to meet up.
en give him a warm welcome to the dutch nsx owners.

Frank

Ah, oke, cool.

Suppose we see him soon then.

Greetz.

Mich

Ronny,

Congratulations again! Looking forward to see your "brand new" NSX.

I hope you understand I will be very disappointed if you don't gonna show it to me before the end of July.

Did you manage to have it ready before the Honda Familiy day in Assen?

See ye.

Hello guys

thanks for all your kind replay.

I have an RDW apointment at 19 juli
Att first i am gone take some new front tires on the car, have some maintanance on the brakes and engine. I have to be sure that everything is more than 100%.
And offcourse installing a alarm with certification is necessary. ( the alarm that is installed is not certificated and is unknown.

On the question that michel hass: i live in the village Heijen ( 25 kilometers below nijmegen) just only 1 km from the german border!!

Dirk i have to dissapoint you, the rdw is on the 19 off july and at 21 of july we go on holiday, So begin august she on the road.

Yes i got the invatation from jaqueline and offcourse i will spread itt out to all honda enthousiast. Normaly i will be there.

greatings all

Hello people

The most members know that i sold my car in 2007.

My car was original sold in Germany 1998 , then went to france in 2000,there i bought the car in 2005 imported it to the Netherlands.
Yesterday i found out that my car was sold again and is on its way to FRANCE again!

You see the car is crossing through europe !!

greatings ronny

Hi Ronny,

Sorry you've sold her, she was so sweet and there was no better color for the Netherlands. :wink:

The customs in Europe must love this car regarding the border crosses she took.

We will eventually get it to north of Norway :smile:

No way! :tongue::D

No way! :tongue::D

Nah come on. Giuseppe's beauty has a nice home here with me. I will eventually need a beater to change my Vw Golf I. But I may go for a NSX-R instead :biggrin:

Regards

martin, you will be spoken guilty with the full penalty of law in the 'NSX heaven' for transferring NSX's from all over the world to Norway, esp from Switzerland. :D Just joking. :tongue::D

Back