• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Your Bucket List

So... what's on your list of things you want to do (that you haven't done yet) before you die? :smile:

Me? It's sleep with 72 virgins. Or wait, was that supposed to be after I die? :confused:

I have probably 5 or 6 buckets. Never really bothered to take inventory or create a list.

Is it just buckets that you want to know about, or can it be any bucket-like receptacle? In a pinch I have used the trash can from my downstairs bathroom as a bucket.

P

4 women at once. :D

thats easy, if you want PM me and i will tell you what vacation resort to go to. My friends personal best is 40 in 3 days.

I have not gone, so obviously i did not partake in the festivities at this place.

Re: Hmmm, that's a tough one..........

I started on my bucket list when I was 18. I think I'm down to being called a decent human being.

I know, I know..........."good luck with that !!!" :rolleyes:

Actually, I was hoping this would turn from just another "smart ass remark" thread, into a realistic, thought inducing, interesting things in life to do list. So I'll try to start it;

1) Sail a small boat from Miami to the Bahama islands and back (I've heard, and can believe, that you realize things about yourself you never will realize anywhere else than when you're on a small boat on the open ocean).

2) Drive a new Lamborghini Murcielago on the track (for obvious reasons - this will happen this year for me at Las Vegas Motor Speedway).

3) Take a trip on my motorcycle.

Things already checked off my Bucket List:
- Go to Machu Picchu
- Go to Galapogos Islands
- Float the Snake river through Hell's Canyon
- Own a really nice car (the NSX did it for me)

To Be Continued:

Actually, I was hoping this would turn from just another "smart ass remark" thread, into a realistic, thought inducing, interesting things in life to do list.

+1! :smile:

That was actually my intent when I started this thing. The only "really must do" thing on my bucket list is:

1) Get married, raise kids, have a family.

I've been fortunate enough to do pretty much everything else I've really wanted to do in life.

+1! :smile:

That was actually my intent when I started this thing. The only "really must do" thing on my bucket list is:

1) Get married, raise kids, have a family.

I've been fortunate enough to do pretty much everything else I've really wanted to do in life.

Sounds like you're too young to have a bucket list :rolleyes:. Having a child will bring the biggest change and most rewarding, heartbreaking, humbling, etc., etc., experiences ever in your life. Nothing really compares :smile: :redface: :eek:!

Sounds like you're too young to have a bucket list :rolleyes:.

Huh? :confused: I'm 104.

Pic1222.jpg

Actually, I was hoping this would turn from just another "smart ass remark" thread, into a realistic, thought inducing, interesting things in life to do list.

Ok, I'd like to play then

1. Compete in the Pan-American Jiu Jitsu Championships (shooting for 2012 Blue Belt Masters Division)

2. I'd like to learn to sail. Something about harnessing the wind to my will is fascinating to me, but I have never had access to anyone who could, or would teach me.

3. I want to drive a car over 200mph. I'm thinking this happens on the salt flats @ Bonneville. I have been compelled by images from speed week of the old bellytankers, and streamliners since I was in elementary school. I always wanted to try it- like Burt Monroe

Last edited:
1. Debt free
2. Marry the girl I like
3. Get my bad spine fixed
4. Enjoy life hopefully trouble free

1. Buy ocean front property.
2. Retire to run a dog rescue/ daycare.
3. Visit as many distant lands as possible.
4. To not be angry with the US government for 1 day in my life.

Obviously some of these are unreasonable. ;D

1. Debt free
2. Marry the girl I like
3. Get my bad spine fixed
4. Enjoy life hopefully trouble free

All doable except #4. Without the troubled times, would you recognize enjoyment :confused: or would enjoyment just be described as life?

Theory aside, your avatar is hypnotic - wow!

I have most of my bucket list done but they were dreams of a boy growing up. The NSX was on my bucket list since I read about it in Road and Track when I was in college. The main bucket list item I am working towards is a 47ft Nordhavn Trawler. 3000 mile range, fully sustainable for months at a time, great fishing platform and the ability to circle the Earth. I think I'll gust start with trips to the Bahama's, graduate to the entire east coast from Key West to Maine and then the Great Loop. Should keep me busy for a few years. These yachts even used are about 800k so I am still saving and investing...............damn should have bought Apple stock with my beer money in college. ;(

Attachments

• nordhavn.jpg
    nordhavn.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 19
Back