Zaino Bothers

I just finished using several of the Zaino products on my black `93. I have to admit to not giving my NSX the attention it so rightly deserves for may years, compromising the regular maintenance and quality of the cleaning and waxing products used. I studied as much information as I could find on this web site and decided to purchase from Zaino. When the products I ordered arrived, complete, no backorders, at my door in no time, I was impressed. I hoped the quality of the products would match the response time of my order. After using the products, I can wholeheartedly recommend them. They talk the talk and they walk the walk. The claims they make on what their products can do are true.

Zaino is amazing. I use it on every car I have (and sometimes my friends cars just for fun to see the results!)

Glad to hear you had a good experience!

+1 ^

I had could not believe the deep shine on my Grand Prix White paint. I had sealed it and used Carnuba only 3 months ago and after removing the wax with Dawn - 2 coats of Zaino made a big difference. Highly recommend.