• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Zanardi Shifter on a '03

prob since the shaft is almost the same from 1991-2005

its a newbee question.

but yes it will fit

The zanardi knob will fit but may not screw down far enough to look right. Zanardi's have a different shift stalk, it has longer threads, slightly different shape because of the threads.

Not meaning to be a dick but do a search on "Zanardi shift knob", there's 5 pages worth of results. And yes, it will fit but you may want to think about the SOS short gear stalk & Dave's short shift kit if you're going to do the Zanardi knob. Good luck---

Not meaning to be a dick but do a search on "Zanardi shift knob", there's 5 pages worth of results. And yes, it will fit but you may want to think about the SOS short gear stalk & Dave's short shift kit if you're going to do the Zanardi knob. Good luck---
That is actually a very good reason to ask the question. When you search returns 5 pages worth of material, sifting through it can be tedious and painful and at the end you may still not have an answer to your specific question, so I don't see anything wrong about popping a quick question with specific information.

On the other hand...
come on guys 50 views and NO replies?
not even one?
50 views and a day's wait isn't that big of a deal, you are asking a very focused question and it make take 500 views before you get the answer. Either patience or do a lot of searching/shifting on your own.

Incidentally, I have no clue how the shifter will fit on your car.

On the other hand...

50 views and a day's wait isn't that big of a deal, you are asking a very focused question and it make take 500 views before you get the answer. Either patience or do a lot of searching/shifting on your own.

Incidentally, I have no clue how the shifter will fit on your car.

My point exactly. If you want the info bad enough, you'll sift through the 5 pages. I've done it, as painful as it may be. If not, you'll be patient enough to wait until someone takes the time to answer.

Last edited:
Back