• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

"clinking" sound

I once drove a Ferrari 355 before and love the noise that the gated shifter made so I stumbled upon an old thread about how a gated shifter for the NSX isn't possible (heartbreak) so I was wondering if there was a way to replicate that "clinking" sound similar to a bolt action rifle each time you shift.

I once drove a Ferrari 355 before and love the noise that the gated shifter made so I stumbled upon an old thread about how a gated shifter for the NSX isn't possible (heartbreak) so I was wondering if there was a way to replicate that "clinking" sound similar to a bolt action rifle each time you shift.
Not on the NSX- it's a completely different mechanism.

I thought the clinking sound on the Ferrari 355 was the sound of the cash register at the Ferrari dealership operating after it was time for a regular belt change or worse, the valves had taken a dump. A beautiful car to look at, especially the spider; but, best left in the garage.

Back