• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Zanardi Wheels for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

LJSB

Suspended
For sale are my set of Zanardi wheels. According to the company that sold them to me, they came off a L.A. area hairdresser's Zanardi that bought the car but did not like the wheels. I loved the wheels but not the color, had them plastic media blasted and then refinished in Solaris Silver.Car is gone and I still have these wheels. I did not doll them up or even wipe them off for these pictures.I want folks to see what I'm selling. If you want a better pic of any PM me.

I wanted the look and the weight savings but the Type "S" color.I painted the caps and put the Acura 'A" decal on myself and they have the correct original valve stems and caps.
The wheels are not perfect and have a couple of chips and small wear. If you would like I can professionally repair and refinish them in any color, including the original for about $200.00 a wheel or whatever my cost is but that would be extra. I think you'll like them the color they are. Pic below of them on my 1996.

Wheels are $4000.00 as is. Plus shipping and insurance.

Shipping and insurance could be , and I'm guessing $300-$400 and that would be additional.

View attachment 168173View attachment 168174View attachment 168175View attachment 168176
Here they are on my car.

View attachment 168177

Last edited:
Wheels are sold. Thank you for looking.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back